🍁 Six advice to young advocates who want to make it big in legal profession. (These six advice are attributed to have been said by a senior advocate of District Court, Junagadh.)
1) You must be either in the court house or in your office.
2) No lobby discussion.
3) Never depend on police practices or on referring agents.
4) Only read on intervals of time, periodically, of each case,
5) Maintain your own hand written diary of of relevant case-laws and your own notebook of citations.
6) Everything you speak, mus be sugar coated.