Empowering Citizens against #corruption :How to Remove a CHAIRMAN of a Municipality : on ground of corruptmisconduct

All over India, in each states there are Municipal Laws.

Under these laws,

1). complaints can be filed to Authorities to remove a Chairman of Municipality on ground of corrupt misconduct.

2) If authorities do not take action, Writ can be filed in High Court to direct authorities to take actions.

3) A small book of Municipal Act can be found at law book store. Complaints should be made under specific provision of law. A lawyer friend can help in preparing complaint.

Latest law can be found at 2012(3)SCALE 301

Haresh Raichura

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s